It’s a fact that real estate investing comes with a lot of paperwork. There’s nothing more frustrating than searching high and low through email attachments for that long lost lease, loan doc, vendor contract or insurance declaration when you’re trying to get something done fast.
Having all of your real estate documents at your fingertips makes managing your investments so much simpler. That’s why we’re excited to unveil Documents on Stessa! By popular demand, we’ve designed Documents to give real estate investors one place to easily keep track of, organize, and securely store all of your digital files.
Now that you have a single place to store and retrieve documents, you may find that you’re more motivated to get all your key files in order. We know from experience that investing a bit of time now to organize your online filing cabinet will save you precious time and hassle later. You can also rest assured that your files are now securely backed up in the cloud.
Documents is available for all Stessa users and enables you to:
- Organize all of your real estate documents in one place at the portfolio and property-level. No more endless searching through email attachments!
- Perform quick keyword searches to find exactly what you need. Add “Notes” to your documents for even better keyword indexing and search retrieval.
- Store all types of documents for acquisitions, leases, tenants, mortgages, loans, insurance, contracts, bids and absolutely anything else.
- Simplify record-keeping across each of your properties with a handy checklist that shows you what’s been uploaded by category.
- Easily share files with partners, brokers, lenders and CPAs.
- Back up your documents in the cloud so you always have a copy on hand.
- View and download your files from anywhere, whenever you need them.
- Quickly drag and drop to upload all file types.
- Forward emails with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be added to your Documents inventory automatically.
- Enjoy unlimited, secure cloud storage for all of your real estate files.